not for profit award
Award criteria quick reference:
- You may be nominated for up to two categories but may only be the finalist in one category.
- Previous winners are not eligible to be nominated for the same award for a three-year period.
- The Organization may only win one award. In order to qualify, you must have Mississauga based business.
- Franchise(s) are not eligible unless otherwise specified.
Criteria for Eligibility & Selection:
- The organization is a not-for-profit in Mississauga.
- Setting and achieving clear business objectives and effective use of resources.
- Demonstrates originality and sustainability in generating income or securing funding.
- Shows innovation in services or programs to meet changing demands in Mississauga community.
- Shows an analysis of measurable results in the communities they serve.
- Shows a commitment to people development, whether paid or volunteer, including qualified governance.
- Demonstrates strong and accountable governance leadership.