SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARD
Award criteria quick reference:
- You may be nominated for up to two categories but may only be the finalist in one category.
- Previous winners are not eligible to be nominated for the same award for a three-year period.
- The Organization may only win one award. In order to qualify, you must have Mississauga based business.
- Franchise(s) are not eligible unless otherwise specified.
Criteria for Eligibility & Selection:
- Mississauga businesses employing less than 50 full-time employees are eligible to be nominated.
- Institutional facilities, not-for-profit organizations, regional offices and branch offices are not eligible.
- Business has been operating in Mississauga for 5 years or more.
- Business has a clear plan for future growth of the organization.